Saturday, May 26, 2007

here again. les mots fall en douceur.

it feels good tonight finally the day was endless, warm in the sun and riding arround in-town. trying to find something special, like the way i want our story to be , nothing really to predict, to worry, to prepare... the past is there suppose to show you better, the way you read book to help you realize there is millions stories alive and the ones i crave for are the ones you see on screen, in books, in flashes or pregnant moment going fast at a speed i know , 24 images a second the measure of sinema, and the film has it's score... and you know what .. the city surrounding us right now has way ridiculous to manipulate the pictures they see, the way they shall be, oh play for me , but let me tell you in ages a-day there is not many people strong and truth enough, real in the emotions they are made off .. to play .. live.
la comedia del arte, or the drama, romance absurd are free upon my way, la vie n'est pas si rose. it is black tinted white shadows and dancers in terrible nights it migth rain , an artist shall be aware of the details to deal with, if you see it sour, you have not given yourself a chance to taste life's flavour. . i am willing to go through all that it comes towards my way , flavours n trouble and struggles i am here to stay... but again tonight i felt it inside me the reason why my next coming month will be dense in work and sweat my body melt into sharpened blade. and i will go away, and i don't want to be hurt before i even move away, i have met you and your conscience and awareness, you listen to me , and it happens my eyes are filled with waters and pain for what i go through, but i have learned to go deep inside my flesh , and it's old and i am young again. and i am a children of love , will always be.. it doesn't need to be put into words the way we choose to see the love arround us, more like the actions, movements, reactions, consciousness of the air arround me. i am listening to the cure. and i think of all my old loves i went through their faces like i knew from the begining they would make my history, the ride worth to be rode, in circles and circles my eyes will see and in other people's eyes i saw love , and i saw fear , and i saw how in intimacy they were into me , and i was into theirs, and when i ride my bike alone at night or move my hands on the paper like there is no time to sleep, maybe it has something to do with all the nights i slept without you , thinking of you .. and you . and recently i have been going down , less of a better pillow for you to rest your head over, and i feel sorry you don't need my apology i would rather show you i can be easy .
i never expected in life to find someone like me, and i have had those conversation with old friends lately on how people in friendship meet , la rencontre des etres se fait de plus en plus posee, and i know it's insane to show yourself, go deeper and be vulnerable, strong and week, scared or esseulee the childrens in our eyes are diamonds most will loose by trying to stand up for a society O community in needs to be redefine... i was just there in montreal a week ago to see old friends i have been through thunder rain an dour brain sometimes insane, after days awake and the past memory lane are tattoos underneath your skin.. .it reflects.
but who am i to judge someone, because it has happened to me , and i will quote here again my dearest friend shawnda, a pirate in it for the long run, the type of people i hope they know they can call me at 4 in the morning and if they ever need me , i will run by them, i will tell my work and bricks arround me they shall fear me, i will be there , if only ..
you and you and you and all of the news and old dancers in my breaking life was hard but always in an harmony. y'alll should know i am not perfect and i expect nothing to be so, but i demand loyalty, us to stay together and help out each other, i find people so different then me, and i don't always agree or understand, but i respect.
respect is more then a word it's a freaking attitude.
maybe all of us should go on a one-day career into animal life, be a cameleon and you will attend more lands and species you have tought you knew really how they were, be my raging tiger and we will fight together and create, but also be my vulnerable goat i will not let you walk on broken glasses i have done it before and it's not really. for everybody.
but be a seductive cat on a rooftop the city we shall lay ourself and bodies in the wind, feel fresh i can breathe, trapped me in a cage like a lion i will be o.k. one day i might jump right over your head so high no one will never catch me unless they know how to be my tamer.

so i will tame my own self into sheets for a night finally dreams awake felt better i will remember, five star in the morning.. i hope you had a good rest..
turn off the computer go outside see the day will start just there so softly right in front of me ...

No comments: