Wednesday, February 03, 2010

o crazy . it's been a long long time.

that i havn't dared putted a paw over this page.
probably part of it comes from me beign pissed that my website got deleted.
why . communication for the sake of mary . or henry. or truly tonight i think bukowski.
it's somehow my last night of being bad. hi hi hi . well bad lately is nothing compare to the old bad me. or when the party animal people downtown are going bad. is when i only have wishes to keep up with the grandma or grandpa in me now.
my dear oldest friend Jonathan was right about some things, some not. since i've known him we tend to get amores in dual i understand why he never leaves the house. to a certain extend. j'adore et ne crois en aucun cas pouvoir laisser cette vie d'écrivain qui me séduit souvent plus que qui compte .. and o so true as i am telling you .. because i am not crazy like they tend to say .

i have just made my choices for 2010 .
deux vies. la première consiste en l'écolier. massage thérapY. shiatsu. why o why . cuz i have magik hands. and it calms me down. discipline. i love tcm. i love herbal tea. i love to heal.

o second choice. as a listen to charles bukowski. sa voix. et puis l mienne.
l'écriture. there was Margueritte Duras qui encre en moi . un écrivain seul c,est dela folie, car rien ne l'arrêtte. et bien d,autres.
what really matters . is me . mais moi seule c'est triste à l'oublie. des mots des mots, mon coeur je l'ai réalisé cet océan. la tout juste maintenant .i want to be honest with my past . ces muses de ma vie elles m,ont appris. et moi-même sans même sauter de train, marche pellerin. chagrin je n'en consomme plus.
je suis là. ma clé je l'ai décrochée, ma nuque un poême tranchant. beauty. melancholy . i do not carry . le regrets de ces âmes en suspend. when i stretch my legs, arms in body je suis. ici. assis. avec ce chien d'amour de Lucy. i went a little too late to get her. Gamble the mother, i am a lover slowly crawling the staircases for those eyes. look me in the eyes where there are no lies.
il y a plus que ca dans tout ca. i want someone to show me love . slowly. rebuilding past history.. i still believe in risk.
soon my name will expand au reflet de mes rêves d'enfant ésseulé.

Marijo Yorrick St-Amour .

mes rêves deviennent réalité.

passion needs patience.

je veut aiguisser mes oreilles, mes mains, écouter tes silences. l'écho de ton regard. il y des soirs ou je rêvasse encore de tes yeux profond, cet océan j'ai rêver les détails incertains résiste toujours l'inconnue du comfort en moi. i m not scared.. even when the lights are dimmed and shutted black.. i see clear.. i feel my heart light and free.

No comments: