Saturday, May 27, 2006

alive in the city ...

morning , early as a bird , but my only problem here is i am none the less a vampire, a true gremlins , the kind you feed after midnight ... And i do .. feed my soul after the night sets asleep ....
i a wide awake , ..when friends are all over the city i wander ... wandering stars , they have been watching after me lately . i feel almost bless after winter ... a couple of days ago i had to write it .. on my skin , spomtanious , tattoo of the day .. the WINTER IS OVER ! .. i have had enough , i've seen enough .. i've tought it felt it , bleed it all over my world , reality have gone crazy .... i am finally on top oof that bridge , the one so high ...

now now ... w.o.r.d.s. for now ..

Sunlight, perfect day light , A day i had it al aplanned, but life is not the kind of play you weanna write , , people trying to write you future will be sucked by life's '' fade '' day .... Pale days and goes like the same re-shot of platonic exist away from me . Everyday i have stuff to dop . mission accompish. but i never refuse the unexpected .... the adventures and perfect places you secretly wanted to fall into ... they happens when you staty to see the details , and beleive me i am getting more then good at folllowing my instincts . i trust mainly the animal in me and i'm quite lucky the animal in me is wise enough .

Julia and i .. wel i did not respect our week away , how cold i of course she is irresistible . A friend i choose to love . ...... with such nobelty .

You know ... the starngest thing about me is that i don't remember the things i write to people,
i write to myself , and never remember . is it because i live so much in the now , or is it because my brain is so full that i don't remember the words my hands created the day before . i could feel sad and beleive that all the drugs i've ever taken ate the flesh in the back of my head . where dreams lays, but i refuse to beleive such things .... i am a dreamer and i;ll dye as a true fucking beleiver , ... i swear . toi gOd. i am the l.o.v.e.r..... and i wil make another confessions .

all morning i remember , all of last evening i also remember and as a further all i wanna remember . is that i dream about you . i want you to slow the futile , and fast way your eyes are moving . be my shyness into the nights. i want to softly , gently take your neck in between my hands like if it was crystal . ... and hold it lik ethe circus freaky boy holds in and take in through the shadow lights . at nights of those crystal balls . but i live in this world. none the less i am a fantasist . i wanna hols you until you bite the truth out of my wrist .. where it says breath under water , i wanna taste of your lips .. i want to ... tout doucement ma langue sur les velours de votre avant-cou . the softest spot under your chin ..

where the heart beats .. where my heart beats ... like i am gonn achoke if i dont reveal to you a fragments of what i hold inside ,,..... i breath high .. i wanna breath LOW ..... low with you .....


l.o.w. .. with you ..... we are gonna diner ... i am trying to stick my eyes like target focused on the screen ..... enough . i wanna see you .. i wanna spy on the sweetes details .. the ones i could possibly save for later .. for the times alone .... for the nights alone ......

letters written in the high up .. castle of St-Andre ..... you were here ..... .. . . i am not shy ....

suddendly i remember julia says so ......

No comments: