Saturday, May 27, 2006

words from the sea

the cat finally flyed back to where mah roots are .... the ocean baby .. thats where the heart is i am no kidding ...

i am in the house you would never beleive ..... its so intense..... right by the eastern point of kanada.... ill be writing an intense blog later .. i am rewriting all my scenario .... i am more likely doing ninja straching .. taichi.. in a way i develop....my owntraining ... every day i wanna go walk the hills .. climb up the rocks….and breath in breath out …. I am recovering my senses …. This ability to move fast , smell sensations … no more broken sensations…. I do not cry when I am here …. I realize I had to make a true cleaning in a lot of relation…. Ships in montreal…. I know I will always be a sailor of my own pirateryes….. the house I am livin in is color maniacs…. I go out by the windows at night with a cup of tea…. I bring henry miller’s love and laughter….and I laugh alone in the dark…. To my horizon I see the waves , I heard them .. se fracasser sur des roches in colors silver …. Break into the silver rocks .. its perfect melody.. with the horns….i am pretty sure I am the only one to be sitting out in the cold at certain hours….. I am clear …. And I have decided where I am going after here …. I am going to a new city …. Just before I left a friend of mine was telling me about angry … and the nerves in my body … felt fed for a time … I called it eternity …..i am a serious taom’s .. in my friend tessa’s card there is fairy character … mine she said was called taom’s …. A poet turns into crazy .. he can be a thief , he is a fine warrior .. I’d rather be brave in my own path… I have places inside outside to reach …. Another friend told me I could be in skool I could still do art and work ,. And hang out and do it all … but maybe sometimes the people you would expect to be walking aside you … are the one in need of other lands, and bathory … I am feeling ok with myself going towards a different way //… I sas my oldest friend KGB here in the dead end Kanada, she is president of the freaking university .. can you believe it …… we use to do gib and more special cat’s tranquilisant , lines of magick powder they usually gives to put horses in the hands of morphee … getting stone … we use to go drown in holes together a long time ago …. No one really knew about her .. she looked so innocent … but now she deals with a whole student’s problematic’s solidarity… she is so tired , burnt out , I made her plates of fresh fruits as soon as I got here…. I am a reformed child innocent you would think so … but hell no I am also … none the less a woman with hands transgendered into silver blades … like a new genre of avant-garde type of samourai’s swords… je suis en devenir de trancher ….. vos ideaux….

Wait just a little bit more .. t’ll the day I can show .. me how sober I can be a That is my goal for the summer .. I don’t think I am ready to establish myself in any city … I shall wait just a little longer … then ill be flying to surprises A girl turns into Fish…

she is like a (s) pike I want her to come right in through my heart … hara-kiri for love .

No comments: