Tuesday, June 27, 2006

july i awated y.o.u.

june still. i can see an end to this era of couch surfin my way all over this city ( montreal). i am soon to get my flat . a three and a half. in the indian village . i just got back from toronto. it ws queer*down*weekend. all good , some crushes i tought would have happen towards my way , but not , instead i met new people, i finally met some i had been in touch, in words before. i find it crazy this ability i have to imagine relationship everywhere, and i am O so glad i am being true to all the people i would like to fall for more then friend... ship .. with . i am please right now , i consider myself so fucking happy with the friends i have all over .. some knows me a little , some have known me .. in crazy sad or delirious ... .peacefulll and calm i actuallly fell right now . . i am a going to be a controversial coming of age type of woman. the king of girl, that loves still to beleive i am neither a girl nor a man , . i am a bOy .. and hell of a grand woman. . gender what so ever, i am one of these excited to turn into a quarter of century.... soon ... in 18 days or so i'll be 25 years old..... i will make it all the way up to there . and O jesus ...god knows what i have been through . i am alive . and i am excited to do some kind of setling down .

margo is gonna get an appartment, i have finally found a job that let me be a freakin' wel'so'fare'i do love to suck at the government's money... it's there ... i am one of those that loves society ,. fuck those punk pretend to be anarchY and complaning all day long about society and tra la lala lal .. society IS .. and you are wiser if you know how to play with it ...
we actually are surroundede by a painting alive of so many fuck top tools , all we need to do ... is learn which ones of these tools .. you are willling to use them , try 'em, masturbate reality with the tools that have been given to me .
i am a ninja, a cowboy, and a gentle lady , o i willl hold the door for you my love . if you show me better then what i have discovered ... or you know what . maybe alll i want is to find someone that will ask me out ... invite the boy standing at the altar , seduce thhe girl alone ... in need of romance .. in need of a story , told , in rolls of film ,,, strip down the core of someone' else ;s reality ... so i forget about mine . just foor one night .... and after that feature . so confort we willl find each other, in the warm and soft n spot of each other's arms.....


after another weekend going round and round in society .. .. l.o.v.e. is in the shades of my eyes, love is underneath the surface of my skin... this friend of mine . Brescia .. took a needle . and stick and poke ... ink .. ink . again going under sweet so of my left arm .. little . gentle .

tattoo ................................. result . a heart . le coeur a l'envers , comme une phrase se perd a la mer .

in the ocean black . in the ocean blue .. i am . you are ... the waves are so wide .. i havn't found you yet .. my love ..

your name i cannot whisper to the moon .. we havn't met each other yet , my l.o.v.e. .. my name Marijo St-Amour

No comments: