Wednesday, June 28, 2006

soon i will be a quarter O century !

night has fallen, just be my angel in the night , one day i will find another angel that will await my drop in like an alley cat loyal feline . that crawls in the city, to your door . i am realizing how much this boris vian's quote was perfectly said for me.
je n'ai pas a gagne ma vie , je l'ai ! completely. i possess the dreams i tend to lay awake in. and soon i will be again re-decorating myself an halo , a museum of margoz, a sweet sweet three and a half a minute away from the jean talon market. indian district and i will un-pack treasure i had forgotten i had, a computer, so i can drill my soul onto pages and pages of words... wisdom. and dare dare to be me and me and me ... i wil write for you and you and you and you i havn't met yet . . w.or.d.s. in the middle of a bath i call your name , in the middle of a dream i will be pouring some scotch-whyskey on the rocks ... and drink it in the shower, cold water to caress my skin ...
i will be able to wake up and feed myself some of my magigk potion ... chinese tea .... medicine of my own .... stretch my body to the sound of opera ... o jesus i am extatik ..... dreaming of this space ...... like i have been a lonesone dog . in need to create my own shelter .... soon soon soon ... it will be real .... like the sounds of your name in whispers my heart ..... i carry the emotions ... i want you to find me ... i am there waiting .. for you to find me .. my love ... my dearest love .,

we will be shadows in the sea .. side .. watching the stars ...

i am alive . and i will find someone to give me a reason for lust ( angels of light )

sincerely yours .. jami y

No comments: