Thursday, September 28, 2006

serenade from may 18 th 2005, words by the sea.

finally i get re-write all the letters to the beloved...the letters written in the bathtub.... and the peices of papers, filled in pulses all over my life.... i started to work again in my dearest montreal.... not to long ago, a fine job ... 3 days later i was gone... appear to be on the side of the waters, not any kind of waters. the eastern point of kanada.
newfoundland. i had to climb up the hills because i saw lights on top a fort.. it was the only place for me to see...
i needed soberty. but what am o crazy , people should read love and laughter by henri miller, instead of getting immaculate by the tv's intimacy.... i need flesh and bones. i need raw myself and i am alone.... i need to run up to the girl that knew none of my crazy me when she called me mon amour.... i will ride on a train... my friends , they tend to get nervous about security.. safety first says henri . but the day i stop beleivin' . this day i stop smokin' i am more convince that unfortunaly i might get hit by the first random bus in an empty city.... can you truly hear me.
i want you to call up my name...like in all the song i have been listening... alone it is crazy to be me.
Marguerite Duras; '' un ecrivain,seul c'est de la folie, rien ne l'arrete.... j'avais ce travail-la, ecrire et aimer "

No comments: