Wednesday, October 04, 2006

rain... let it rain all day

october 3 rd .. 2 '33 pm,,, that means i unfortunately have to go to work soon, eat more mexican food. the last text i posted here was sad day , i am and was feeling better the day after that , they are usually short drama... my roomate is finaly ere, she is a casual talker. another like didi to make me realize sometimes i enjoy a lot the voices in my head. 5 more days and i'll be away to Toronto, finally , i am excited that i'll get to stay at greyden's house for a couple of days,more homo for a healthy week, it's his birthday too.. i got news from pike , i had to tell her if she comes to Montreal when i'm in her city i'll have no other option then to kick her ass, for real.
i wrote to brescia, and i tought icould stay at her place but no answer which is sad, but what can i do, i ain't gonna cry . i have better to do, for real. i have to stop thinking or no, stay in my head t'll i leave, work non-stop... go out on saturday, yes believe it or not i am gong to the village'd drugstore for a late pool party, meeting this girl Ashley, another girl boy in between, my new addictions....

i could write, more deep, but i ned a shower, i need to wake up my body, my mind is there , but the body is asleep....

it's raining and i want rain for the next hour so i can take the bus ..

No comments: