Friday, October 06, 2006

snakes...

i think i have only few minutes to write , so i shall use them good... the devil is a snake... i wish someone else could explain that to me, but who th efuck ever respond on the net... like i said before it's a conversation to myself..... so both the angels and the snakes are part of me.... as much of an angel i can be , you don't really burn down the snakes.. and it makes actual sense.... devil's related to fire... try motherfucker to burn down the fire... good luck...and good hopes .... but i have a part insane inside me,, it's a gift i cannot , and will never deny , from my mother , the ocean inside... but in the city i live in, it's hard and a constant struggle to make an ocean alive in a serpent's world..even this girl i like a lot told me she was a fish and i was a serpent... she must have not known my knowledge of the bad... the worst ... sometimes i am just so aware on how criminal we are unhealthy, in the way we eat, in our addictions... no wonder i find smoking good for myself.... smoking arsh cigarettes and drinking scotch and herbal tea seems like a way healthier solution then th efood i eat everyday at my job... but it's free..not all is free, the after-midnight snacks are not .. and the going away needs arn't as well... but for all ou live , there is a price to pay , i lik eto comvince

that's it ..... I WIN .. I AM AN ANGEL FOR TONIGHT... NO LIES... I DID IT .. CALLED AWAY THE SNAkES IN ORDER TO BE KEPT PURE N WATER

i love it ,,, some of the few that knows me could read in between the lines..

snakes; comes after midnight when you feel weak but son't even know it ! you only feel like a piece of shit, more then week after then enlace your whole body, left your soul thinking too much ..

the angels; are those who choose to go to bed even awake tormented by their beloved demons. but they are blessed through their dreams, unknown, so they awake with more wings, wings made of steel...

tonight don't ask me why , or how it happens, but i am going to be an angels of light ..

sleep...sleep..no matter what .. romy would say so,,, do the same....
hopefully i'll dream of love

No comments: