Thursday, November 02, 2006

inside playground

''Ordinary life does not interest me. I seek only the high moments. I am in accord with the surrealists, searching for the marvelous.'' Anais Nin .
lately, i could say i do research, i write always but since it is pretty fuking rare i'' receive real letter. it's sweet in my head to write about others. i sended a poem from beaudelaire to this person i really like. she liked the note and the poem, i get excited and happy with certain little thing, that might seem little, but it meant all to me .. all to me for this week in one half-page.. sending this message was my kind a gambling in an honest way, you send a part of you , you try to choose the good one, the one where the answers comes back to you, play the cards , but play'em well. pretend just to see that you havn't forgot how to play good... tonight is gonna last forever, i fear it .. but apparently fear is good sometimes... so i'll let it be .
i dream i could just knock out and be sleeping already . but i am bad at this game.

No comments: