Wednesday, December 19, 2007

finale to let go, and start acting on my 8th life.



so, december close to an end. i`m getting ready for a new year . inspire les vents de glace en mon corps. je suis enferme dans un chalet tout pres de la ou jai grandit.
outaouais, alone with a gentle dog looking at me when i go out an dmove in silences like the wolf in me i feed myself an elixir raw, many words from the past retranscrit pour une nouvelle air a venir. dens quelques temps i will be back in the city after x-mas to rebuild my blog, and also to re-connect with what i believe in, an dthe people that believe in me. in beauty or pain.. my love endures and the hope i carry under skin has definitely not faded away. it might be winter, i still keep my tone in warm warm colors..

i love the fact that just now i ma the only one who creates cette chaleur de survie.
i run around an dthe snow keep falling, to find wood and slice it sweet so it fits in the stove.

i send my dreams in nature around me. so they come back in multiples form of arts reflecting heart a mon retour in the city, i`ll still be a gentle wolf, en attaque subtile pour une elegante annee.. a venir. . . i played my cards already . here there is no one but me and the angels of light only you can see when the night is dark.

No comments: