Thursday, November 29, 2007

god you have forgotten the music i needed you to play ... i send my love to someone else's new...

morning, sous la neige et elle tombe so slowly in this morning that rings like glory. for me....
and i can see that my sister is still listening to this song with the same sadness in the eyes, in the body that i also carry ..
in the same way ..and i could look just like her .. but there is a lot of my friends lately in the story they call winter and already they feel so down, thinking in fading slope, or thinking that maybe it's not so fully worth it to go through and deep into another winter with no arms around her, with no arms around you .. and my arms in the daylight i let go.. stretched like swords, still on their new road, qui conduit a l'epee, so easy i loose certain memories but so sharp the toughts i have in me of the girls for who my love will always be inked in my blood eternally... i can't let go of this wanting to change my body, to change my lost et ces reves a l'oubli... there is a dance we have to study more they teach you how to get ready to die. .. . and all the bodies i saw performing were older and builded so strongly with all the scars and their beauty ... but i want to say something , to show you another body, one that has not lived at all any closer to the mid century. and one to say in every colors so black and every twilight to fall into a dream slowly, a dream i choose to call reality ...

my friend is simple, but will be building castles... a few nights ago she told me what i would swallow and forget to let go...

words to introduce a sacred story , with no lenght i have broken my clock, and i am not planning on any money to replace it anytime before spring comes, before the flavor of death i swallow into me, and this one i will make sure to drink enough of an elixir tea for impurity i fade away and burn it' s memory ... burn it or bury it...

LOVE AND FAITH ENDURES.... THE WORLD PASSES AWAY .. .. . .

3 comments:

seth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
seth said...

oops

seth said...

j'ai te manquai, sil vous plez etre-bien, i was just going to write you because i thought of you, j'espere que ton hiver est bien, tu est dur et pour toi il n'ya rien que tu ne peut pas faire.