Sunday, March 02, 2008

de.lay

from another home, and now i take back the truth about my life, in my head will ever be my home, if i take time to breathe in , and surely remember what i truly care for. after more then a month of rushing things, well nothing to regrets i am an eternal pusher in terms of the limits. but i thought i had reach my limits. no . i did not . only i lost a little time in winter's fallout worried i wouldn't do my film on time. but it matters not , now that i know where it was meant to go, ride intact or exact to get there. i can fall off my bike, on my knees, yesterday slow slide in the stairs. and bruise are details, i heal, faster then doctors react for me, since i tend to feel comfort in the comfort animal of my heart. nothing bestial, gentle species, i doubt to see me chasing anyone , no target i am the cible dans l'echos de ces jours passees i kept on talking for nothing , if truly i intended to act like a better wolf i would no tbe howling in loops acknowledge of what i already know deeply in my heart, in my art. you will see. when depends on the time i choose to chew over and over my emotions are no feeling but i want an aesthetic a framing beauty with nails around for the hands ready to price themselves for a touch in sin causes luxury. really . stay awake in dreams for sake of anything less then to fulfill your inside eyes. for they would like to fall in yours again . but you , are a dream i tend not to forget and for now i let them approach the child in me . is tired .
can you believe we havn't had coffee in ages. there is no spell right now for your name . it's in my love only i let it be .

No comments: