Tuesday, March 25, 2008

exist .






there is me , and another child who actually helped over my birth .. then the grand woman .. she smokes, doesn't inhale the fumes.. just like me .. le plaisir de faire de la boucane . et puis . ... o wait a second i forget the two woman i love the most ..

it better be there , this picture . apparently they all say i just look exactly like her , a little less ink on the skin . but it doesn't matter .. i live .. in the name of her . i recently, after going crazy for another winter. o stoopido what was i thinking to stay here in the cold and icing snow with my broken feet . but i did it .
and i am about to get back to no stability which in my case means the perfect stability inside my soul. let go. of the walls around me . of the light superficial. i need air, i need to lay my body in the grass more then actual sugar in my coffee.
i need to move again, to go where my heart wants too.
my grandmother on easter told me get a boyfriend and marry you .. o aleluya.
i smiled and laugh, she gets nervous. she sees the day coming where she will not be there to help me. but i don't need a boyfriend, i would give my heart to someone if it felt true, and i actually noticed once again how freaking loyal i am , to my ownself. to the ones i adore, even in the distance ..

the love is... inside of me . and i need to move out of my room , and see it in the people's eyes. dans les yeux. more then any computer screen you ever encountered ..

ce n'est pas pour rien que l'on a dit a long time ago.. dans ce regard le miroir de cet âme réside. .. i need nature, i need human nature.. and the animal in me is about to run free..

also i wil start posting more words on www.skandhal.com.

if anyone reads this , well move on.. .. go go go ou le vent m'emportera.

à jamais .

No comments: