Tuesday, February 01, 2011

redemption on it's way....

it has been a long long time since i posted on this blog and apologies said... but soon i may redirect this blog into a rebirth of my other web-site who was called S.k.a.n.d.h.a.l. inspired by the five aggregates in Buddhism, form, perception, sensation, mental formations and consciousness .. and these aspects i always saw in the many forms of arts i love and cherish.
so now, where am i right now. finally back in Montréal and slowly breathing through winter and this feeling that spring is coming with the changes in action and for myself in transformation of my body coming to a term... a rebirth.. in less then 8 days i am having top-surgery and other details .. i just started today this insane cleanse of my body, nourishing the Yin and Yang inside me so they circle and play together in more sharpened duality ... so much changes coming and lately i have been blessed to see who my old true friends are.. .and the new people in my life .. also a new cat that i renamed Charles to honor my dear mister Baudelaire... he his hell of a sweet feline.
more pictures and images to come.. it is just the begining..but i have to say i have been missing words like the sunshine... like the ocean inside of me as been quiet .. soon it shall waves and rage and beauty will ... be ..

1 comment:

Finnegan said...

The full circle, the ocean, the words, the waves, and the Tao cycle, it's reincarnation indeed.
The true mother, the womb, the ocean, always the ocean, that soothes and comforts, that ends along the shore.
About unity, fusion, recollection of your selves, recollection of memories, collection of little pieces drowned into the sand.
All life come from water, raise and shine, like the Venus Anadyomene.