Tuesday, August 21, 2007

fast car

i dream of a fast car an dthe friends arround me are there but reminding me i need to go, and i am scared to end up alone in the middle of the highway and i don't want to entertain some guy random holding a wheel looking sideway at me. i want someone else then all the people in this city to look at me. you mentioned rooftops and then you do not know how easy i dream of escape, and i know many ways to run away so fast from the reality i get surrounded with. a fast cat who needs a fast car. but it might not happen and then i'll be lost in my hometown with nothing else then the music i like to comfort me and the book are filled already maybe a sign to tell me i have to look carefully into my past in all the details i draw a long ago, and choose the high and low worth telling to strangers like a midnight story , they say i have a way to show you hope even drowning in the dark holes i fell often. but i get out and i do love sunshine, and lately i have been writing, walking, talking even slowly, and the hopes have been hiding inside me , drugged by hours everything feels like a slow motion replay of what i've seen already, the scene i'd rather fall asleep watching my own movie. and that's killing me, so i am gonna change the peoples, the landscapes, the city once again, and tricking my own self this time again by leaving so far with no ticket to come back. no house awaiting me or no one specially. i sound like a lost dog wandering in alley all night long looking cute in case someone would invite me to become their cuddling buddy. and i smile thinking of a lot of kids dreaming fiercely of a job, a school to ride into, and o sing me lullaby i don't need to gain my life i already have it. but what i want is someone to play with, remember the kids left alone for so long they grow up trapped inside their heart and dreaming for breaking.
words are over ... cuz it really does not matter for tonight .

No comments: