Wednesday, April 18, 2007

living in a bottle.

and soon i'll start having a hard time breathing because i have past the line where th ebottle is half full, then empty i see through . and obviously i still see clear . i always do. and i am floathing in sober land , and the eyes are more then crystal clear. too much for nothing.. for things to disapear. and i feel comfortable in the prison i lay in . i push myself out on my bike everymorning but the days are endless. and late i cant sleep.. my body would be in pain i would barely feel. all i wanna feel is you . and it's not there. it's somewhere , i belong .
'' i wake up and im fine and my dreams still on my mind, but it doesn't take long for the demons to come and visit me ''
my demons are daily kind of gentle compare to how they use to be .
but it doesn't matter they still drive me crazy. i am not kidding . i stand up but i don't feel like it, it's a fucking jungle of human species outside my window. and i remember clearly when i was there with you , ther was no body, no streets, no cars . only skies turning green for the night , t'll the sun would reappear and bring in the fear of loosing it, this moment. i feel like we did not know how perfect it would be even in times i think too much, and so do you . but in the end it was.
i am going nowhere but i still wanna take you with me.
i live in somewhere no one knows but you saw through me..
i refuse to let go of the look into my eyes.. even when people try to make me smile.
there is dripping melancholy already inside my body, soon it'll come over my skin and burn.
with or without sunshine i careless.

i know i am a hell of an oldskool dreamer. but i like to believe i heard my calling, from the deep of your silences.
you were like this slow drug in the morning . ( pj) and i awake now trying to forget that i know how you do simple thinking. i am not a simple human being .
it's six and the night is only begining , i crave for it's ending . so i sleep, this time when i am dreaming and not remembering. i am sober, but dosed in far. far .. i hate the word.
i am waiting from a begining of a life here in toronto .. i have forgotten how to be a normal worker. that also , i fucking care not.. i am truly drastic when love is ... . exist, away from me ..
away from you . forgive me it has nothing to do with where i wanna be... you don't chain in a room like this , an animal thirsty for calor. . .
i wanna sleep and forget . but now my brain is set-up to remember yesterdays, and try to live through the day .. i am th eliar who said there was no need to reality. but i stay here with me. and the cat even is trying to escape. i saw him coughing last night do you have a clue how i can smoke.. but trust me i will not die of it...
le corps survie. et continuera de survivre. let say i am living la dolce vita right now in my system.. but i feel my heart beat screaming in pitch black...
i wann abe on the road.. the one going back home..

how long will i wait. we'll see

No comments: