Wednesday, April 11, 2007

z.... now ..

ok. so what about confusion... ici je me comprends, d'ans l'etat du chaos je me suis trouvee choyee... and a week ago i left this city, to my beloved montreal, and there it fell all over me .
but in the end i came back.. and there it is .. i am not the only monzzzzstarszz to be part
of la decadance de ces etres en attente de mon souffle, le printemps.....et oui on l'aurai bien cru ..
et puis quoi encore, je suis tout a vous mes dasme mes .. . . .
et .. gentleman , have you ever seen the colors are silver when i lay my toungue over ....
the canvas ...
toujours et encore cette couleur . i am back in to town.
i am back in to town . . i am to be black in town .
i will stay if project i lay upon my way , i will stay if stories are told to be truth..

i have serious unfinished business with my old love of A city ..
it doesn't matter. i shall crawl all over you .. t..o.r.o..n..t.o..o....oups! what
you have not a single clue yet so far of what i kan do...
reunir les especes en voies d'extinctions. and then you look arround ,
well i look arround for you , but i will get back into m.are... the sea inside me .,.
f.r.e.a.k.s..like the type of chlorophyle water you fall right in, and take a good spin. o swim .
i am not the one to show you the way .. i do know how to pray.
i want people to dress up in a map.... quest .... i could go for warrior, pirates, or hooooligans, it doesn't matter to me anymore, i just don't like to be riding for something alone , all alone ... i'd rather crawl my wholesome breakfast of the champions. and we'll see ..
but i am alive .. and so are you ... alive.. shall means aware to the Kore ........
i could have stayed in a city where it feels like i have slowly walked all over it's graves. but instead i am to redefine my prints, in fresh silver side .. o walk walk walk all over the.

No comments: