Saturday, July 07, 2007

i do paper these days .

i do more, more then one would do in what they call a day. seriously i have no work, i tend to avoid with such grace any responsibility that involves the government. i am feeling restless. je suis . i remember my last few days in the lands of family being worried i would have lost my energy for ever, no mercy. hey call the disease lazy . what i am doing now is not lazy, only i am a brat and i choose my own playgrounds, as the usual i see in a format they called intensity, created on mesure for hopeless lover with attention deficit disordered mind. but my eyes are just just fine, i could play the game t'll i loose my contacts, look me in the eyes where there are no lies.
for now, i need to be patient and look at the screen with red popped eyes, le phenomene decadent des emerveilee , ceux a qui tres peu sauront resister. but seriously it's kinda getting easy in this early rising month of july , le fait de ne pas avoir froid aux yeux. last night i stayed in, no bars, no cafes, no grande soirees, but also i had it all in front of me, nous qui en fait quelquefois restons l'air petit. but the words being exchange are grand, somehow necessary. then we fell in conversations i havn't had in hell of a while. about pride, nothing gay at all don't you dare to put words into my mouth. it's all about loving what you do, and somehow we still manage to kick in the days away, close your eyes for a split-second then open. it's a new day, it could be sad i forgot last night to spy outside on the color of the moon. but there is sun loads and trust me to a certain audience we appear shiny and ready to roll... that's only me talking from the inside. comfort. from the mansion in colored pink of st-henri, there is nothing to worry about right now, even the cigarettes did come to me.

le cafe est infect, i drink it anyway. i have seen worst, remember there is always something worst. so truly why bother. when the body goes down, all you have to do is follow. but when my minds excessively runs still, i cannot sleep, i'd rather look like ' o romeo you have not seen your bed lately' then to awake with my dreams knocked in le plus profond de l'oubli.

No comments: