Thursday, July 26, 2007

lentement nous irons tous au bois...

soon, we're all still in the city , and i havn't been exploring as much as i should, but there is people arround and things to do. dumpster diving is now amn olympic competition before q10 starts up, i like that the days are counted, i need fresh air. outside is a junk land in expansion like filmstrip i could sleep through it, right there under my eyes and i try to keep high on my bike, indeed i am more then sober.
maybe that's helping me miss Montreal. but the people even tough i go far and back always it seems like all i have to do is assume that i will never be in complete peace for now in my beloved city but i can;t escape it, i love it like an addiction, the people, the streets appears even in my head so much cleaner, the air feels even different, and i speak franglais. i miss st-henri, and little italy .. jonathan and all the rest,. i need the ocean and it feels insane to be so close to it, but i have been waiting for the menace to send me a sign of where to go, in victoria. maybe later . maybe .i think i already have made my decision to come back after home, why ! so quick. because it takes a whole fuckalot of times to create the place you feel belongs to you in a city , the feeling streets are yours, and here in vancouver there is enough species and animals wearing crazy eyes, shaking all over , they have won their sidewalk and i'd rather be in a cage then free with the junkies. believe me my body even in jail my mind will always be free, but i am not going back to this feeling of death i know clearly by now..... i would rather lock myself up....

and it's hard to forget the stranger's bed i last had a restless divine sleep. this is where i wanna go back... where i sleep and my dreams i saw awake...

No comments: