Thursday, July 12, 2007

let me go.... where you don't know

if only i would have known, never would i have stepped a foot in this city where i feel like my whole inside is trying to get out from a cage. toronto as you know.
thank god i can rest at sydney's castle, i only felt like seeing jackson, but appart i feel like seeing no one from here. not because i don't love the people i met while i shortly lived here, but the part of me you can only see in my eyes right now as nothing to do with what you usually see. it's the hunting me who's awake right now, and silent in the night. i have lots in my mind, and last nigth even tough we went downtown to see the world i care no more for , queen street. we came back more then fast to get ready, lay our body the way old friends do in solid structured bed, listening to classical music, talking and laughing on the response to my soul.. a vision to tell me this might me my last game on heart(earth) .. i have not been born in 1981, but this one i feel every moment will be falling like bricks from the skies.. a life to live t'll the end, maybe the reason why all i believe in right now comes from ancient history, in proses and melody, melancholy. maybe this time i am going to be running , then slowly moving in times until my heart set himself free..
the days just before i left montreal were talking to me, the kind of cinematography you feel all over your body, i met a love i decided to let go, so fast only i had predict and felt it flow . drowning with me, i choose to stay a little longer floathing on the water, to see clouds. and maybe the dreams i don;t even know yet have heard my prays undefine in the days. i followed my instincts like the most innocent animal would do, in search of a nest where to hide , of a cave where to crawl under grave to feel alive when you know all i know then so fast you escaped so clever the corner highway of death, your body felt attracted by a road traced into a white clouded park. whenever i leave i always forget to bring the map i should follow, indeed i never planned on the treasure i am about to follow... your eyes showed me blue was the color when all i heard outside was the sound of mysef drowning down.... where the colors are grey. and i tried to breathe in anyway .. and my mind will show me picture of how conscious i was with you when you took me along your way. i remember the song i played for you by the water .. i kow i am not free now, not yet. but i will show you transparance strong enough to stand in front of the lane when the wind blows me crazy.. i will be left there waiting for eyes to see.
no one will cry , because i am going to the island where they predict rain all over ... july ... july .. the rushing veins, and my mellow heart beats.. i sing for me.. until i see the words you inked forever , i am not reality . . the spell is magikal. they say it's trouble is like a puzzle you struggles are to become a perfect image . wait . patience is passion. and in the end i will create a bed small but protected like une tour vue sur la tour de l'ouest, never will it be a prison. silver my toungue will stole the colors and texture of chains, and my hands if you wish they will be set free so i can hold you. . i will then show you a story. une histoire jamais racontee..

( i wish i could let you hear the whole story of angels of light , the endings are crazy , the kind of story i wish i was not alone to see )

and o also i need to say .. i write like th emusic that follows me , it grows into chaos.. but th eway i felt back then is sweeter then honey.. soft .. o si si i can sound like i am gone crazy , but its a lie. they say i am a softy.. and i play insomnia la comedia del arte. buena noche

No comments: