Saturday, November 03, 2007

avant . de toi. de moi ... et pensant a elle .

dear marijo, dear my love is falling decay ... for who, not you .
dear reader, if you dare to follow i suggest no. i am getting lost because it's a better idea still then to become another street walker, sleep walking to another party. i said so not so long ago i lookserious at your serious, almost concentrated , you have no clue how i want to look arround and be there fr you .. o vaillant ce que j'aime ce travail, ecrire et aimer. M.Duras me l'a fait comprendre si vite, il m'a fallu un tiers de seconde pour que ces mots deviennent ma destinee.

it's not the even close to the end, when love turns into decay .. . so i can rise up to the slaughter. but then i'll be done with the feelings i adore.. when i will be fed , and gone my body empty. swallow m ewhole, the taste is bitter. i leave you all the bitter tasty memories. no one will ever possess my heart because i am not even done fixing the peices broken.
what are you an hopeful sweet talking liar , no sugar i am in love with the dreams i create. and i am still waiting for her to drug me to teh end with visions untrue.. come on.. i know you can achieve me better then that. go on my love. don't leave my memories still undone, i beged once ago for you not to spare me... allons-y .


''it was nice for me to see you too. in the calm and clear way we did.
it felt good and healing. ''

notes on broken glass; it's a canvas you will break it endlesslyand it's many sharpened peices will reflect the details you forgot to let it be. and it could cut your image in perfcet duality. fragmented replay in light for you to see there is more then one portrait to your identity. you begin and you should try to brake it steady, you need to set . free. even me . we forgot about it. remember if it cuts your skin i suggest you slow down and breathe right in. i can show and act myself onto the next step a little further drowned closer to a limit i wanna taste it in every way. i will break the glasses in between my hands. remember my nails the red so bright it was no luxury, only all i will choose is to swallow the pain.. and show you my love will exist and resist in any of the way you exist .

one day she appeared, and left . obviously . you don't need to remember what day. it could have been a century ago the ink she laid in and all over your mind. is permanent. ca va duree. et encore longtemps. and was she a seductive one. wanting bodies to drown in calore. and slowly in a night learning how touch can be mad .listen to the music only hands can move into. so it's another body... le corps se doit d'etre, and it took me a long ride to realize my mind needed to connect and slowly holding my own hands to show this lust carved inside me, a way to set them free. but the only sin who made me feel truly closer to a heavenly rythms. was to be found lay deep under the surface is your desire. mine and what happened in between each other. you said to me i should trust my taste and the water your toungue melt into my mouth. i never told you that i dreamt you would stay.

the words from you i pasted along today are nothing compare to the story in body shaped format i write.

you live in waves in me and my inside feels wreck sometimes, even if i would try to be solid like metal, you have too much movements dans mon coeur, c'est fatal. il y a des soirs ou j'ai envie que ton souvenir, ton absence m'acheve,
et il y a de ces temps l'ou je me confonds dehors and my eyes remember the feeling i adore when i 'm falling for the eyes of the girl i long really for. she listen. will be loyal. so true an identity i should feel almost blessed. no no not yet. only the feeling i need is to feel like my lips have been shut. only by hers. sometimes it's not the way you wanted it to happen, it really never is.

only there was this one night, another i keep fo rmy haunted dreams. you were looking so deep into my eyes, hungry for words, maybe then i should have been clever and move a little faster . but i became a perfect mix of fears and respect all amoung too much dreams and wanting. so i kept myself standing everytime so close, i could have been surrounded b war o rmurder i could only see you . if one day i am found guilty for feelings, and adore my heart with you i sthe only one i kept free, but i am not a killer, still if i plaid guilty i will follow the sentences i have been doomed i can't stop loving ...
i want to look you in the eyes, i am guiity and torture is so easy. as long as you come visit me. come see me.
you are the only one i would let myself be confined away from the hurt i dare to play heavy creating perfcet songs for me.
i am not always this sweet of a melody... i hear it away the vilain i created inside me . he's scared by you . beauty kills .
i have a feeling no innocence will not really spare me.. you. are loved by water.


''it means a lot to me that your care for me remains so kind and tender. it touches me. ''
les sens perdus rapide, lost yesterday already .. i understand, i don;t even touch myself these days . et y'a tres peu pour m'impressionner.. je vois venir les flocons, et l'hiver n'est en rien une illusion . no one gets away with it.


sp i have way much to say , but i can't focus right now. and the time so early , sober already. drunken love is an old illusion.
i will wait to conclude this text , i feel pretty far from a conclusion . really.

No comments: