Sunday, November 04, 2007

elixir in dawn...

'' how do you do... about to vanish under blankets soon enough , i need a cigarette... i want a cigarette..
and i want the lights to be quite more absent, in the dark i can see better , clear in my eyes. looking for the perfect answer floathing in my black broken mansion.
you also sound calm, my heart race but i keep calm, its the only way i can act for now. everyday it will be different, love is a stable word, stapling all around each feelings driven through me, and the days are long, even when i do sweet fuckall, i am still a lover.... i could be a killer, and still be a lover.
i actually do adore the drastic movements in which my feeling are sick and beating steady. as long as i follow the moon, she will in the end drop me in water. not so long ago i still had obsession of my past and agreed for she would take me down, away in the history. and then suddenly there was a taste unknown, a flavor i have thought illusions made by the dreams i had even forgot could be . true.. the flavor i called the cure. a long ago. how the fuck i could have not know it existed forsaken me.
For not believing i doubt, but remembered no more. and it fell there for me to see, it wasn't any bright day light, but a low red in shadow all around le verre givre de crystal, a ne pas brise. . and will i be aware, sur mon coeur je n'en ai rien a jurer, c'est ma destinee et mes reves oubliees qui resonne sans plus finir... why .. car rien n'est terminer. the cure is in loyalty, i trust my instinct and they care for love, an act so far from the way certains ont l'impression de jouer, mais seul qui possede cette dansante dualite iront mettre leurs vie in an humble way to the mercy of the love they feel...
and the color of my love is black.... it's every color in me.
et celle qui te vas a merveille, c'est laquelle dis moi .. ''

un noir nouveau, un noir si doux qu'il m'assagit de plus en plus.

end of the purge of my sin is no needed for it's sheer love,
could be sweet in falling deep in dream warm enough to keep the blood circling.

No comments: