Monday, November 05, 2007

saboteur en essai. fictive pour les innocents.

Dare asscefazione… to be addicted. In amoretti.

serenade .pour la muse venale, j'entend toujours sa melodie dans le courant de mes veines, where my love you bleed. i hear the sound you are feeling good even lorsque ton regard only in my dreams appear,
when i dare asked for a dance . something else happens to me ..

Stabbing Darling’s Lullaby

J'entend toujours la melodie aussi claire, in an endless roller coaster, captive in the trolley you threw me into.

If your act unto my heart were sent to trial, it would be damned. Your eyes, your thrusting blade, were never enough to cut me out alone. You had no clue how deadly your love could be. Pull the trigger deep, your eyes loaded bullets you thought you could just shoot through me like a rocket lover. Oblivious you expected me not to react.

I feel comfortable in the prison in which i lay, drowning in a white porcelain bathtub. Gone the perfect smells you adore. Blank water shell, like egg dead and ashes of cigarettes float on top of filthy water, my body in pain goes numb (this is the only sentence qui sonne bizarre. Je sens que le metaphor isn’t used as well as it could be). My eyes predict the rain falling on my silver tongue. Stolen colours and texture of chains to hold my hands away as you wish.

When you grow from a broken boy to a woman, no one dares to read your fortune. They never mention your heart’s rising so high in prayers and feelings for the beloved. Deathless sky poisoned grey, the stars led astray towards fear. The killer in me is a clever shadow. Were you scared i could hurt you? I’m a better hunter when i am indeed the target. The lover is alive but hesitant, older, hurt, by dreams gone lost. I still sound, reflect, hoping to kill the murderer, to leave you behind with the snakes you let crawl on my skin.

I prayed serenely for my love to carry herself away so life could become one piece. Stay brave and resist, the loss you feel already, leaving you forsaken child. Your charming muse in rapture drew a story just for me, an act so grand. A lifetime. They lure and the space beneath my eyes sedates, my bones and my heart in flesh will vanish in dust and lovely colours.

You showed me letters so solid, noir sur blanc. Love leaves its abuser...
No exit in circles infinite ride, where cats go crazy chasing their own tails.
I do have an end, just before the limit, and even though i belong to the sea, it's not going to help me to dry the life left just for me. Even my mother still cares to remind me of the sounds of my heartbeat, screaming in pitch black. She never would have raised me to become my inner murderer.

Il y a le coeur. When it's over then it's over. No such luxury to choose the memory lane. They haunt you even when you are not done the play (ing). Les souvenirs qui m'habitent are the ones in which i am holding you with shivers in my bones. En rouge de sang l’amour becomes its pregnant death. You have left me, leaving that silver bullet, damned love in refusal to die, anchored so solid, a love nest, a lonely-ness inside me. Es una vita. Pour un instant on existe, ensuite il ne reste que des Mots, ton corps n’est plus.

I am going nowhere but i still wanna take you with me.

No comments: