Wednesday, October 31, 2007

noble. one more dance in slow my vertigo.

. Well I wonder if I should act on my true instinct wanting to break mirrors if you never, ever break the ice . le Coeur presse les emotions qui les emotions are never to be found stable. Inhale. Exhale. Words you wear like tattoos. And I do it all the time . right now I am making sure to breathe in slowly and lower the tone of my desire.
Comfort I think i can feel comfort already I met you only 2 days ago. Seulement….

Pour un instant on existe, ensuite il ne reste que des mots . toi tu n’est plus. Le meme .
Some stories are meant to be and only their memories light in your dreams are veil soon to be faded away. When you grow from a broken boy to woman, no one dares to read your fortune life’s history, they never mention your heart’s rising so high in prays and feelings for the beloved. deathless. Until one night the moon turned away and gloomy a sky poisoned grey, the stars led astray towards fear , invisible for your eyes. the beloved
L’histoire aura toujours une fin, but dauntless are a muse is charms . by rapture they are drawing a story just me, an act so grand it’s worth a life time . they lure and their shadows in the space beneath my eyes sedate, my eyes, my bones and my heart in flesh will vanish in dust and lovely colors. I dare anyone to step over my passions and I will set the killer in me, set him free to protect what I live for. Stay brave and resist to death, the lost you already felt it , leaving you forsaken child. As ever. I have not forgot how to pray, and I wait serenely for the day my love will carry herself away. then in sounds of melancholy my life will redeem in piece .


and there we go, i am gonna spare no one tonight.. only if i could show you why o why i let go so easy it almost feel violently my emotions. hit me with your best shot.
i keep my mind aware,there is a way with whom words will make my heart sway the way i wish you would be there to learn tango so slowly. let go.

i wear my heart on sleeves since i met you, even before. but soon i will wear it arround my neck... please forsaken me... let me slid.

extraits du passe. second round.

Are you o.k. you just asked me!
Yes! I am . you asked so.because I am drunken by desire, I float in the days, in memories, even the ones who has left me with a pain that really isn’t. it’s romance. It’s the luxury of my lifll those nights riding my bike in a hell of a hurry towards the girls of St-Henri. Who would have thought the ocean black was just near by the prince of Italy. The sea is dead, la mer morte, loin de l’oublie.

Dare asscefazione… to be addicted. In amoretti.

I need not even to say or ask. I just love to feel that way like I am still in love with you . fuck I have just said the words, why . cuz you are more then what I even know I adore. More then any perfected lust, there is nothing such. Si si I am talking about you, I will wait only a little longer before I type, l’echoe de ton nom m’est deja assez. What ever I dare say you are not there to even pretend understanding a punk like me.
look at me , punk my ass, you saw the black I adore, or the holes n my shoes, my pants I refuse to wear any longer then a three quarter, I am a tramp, a classy one, you know the kind who if only it could be more easy would drink my scotch my body on the railways, still in a glass with ice cubes. It’s better that way. Cold. Lemonade. Understand me not, it doesn’t matter I don’t like it when the people who barely know me are poorly trying to relate in words my life and it’s sweet chaos, seriously if they wanted a story about my peripetie, I’ll give you hell of a good one, but you got to look me in the eyes, where they are no lies.
The days are sober I am still an obsessive junkie, for coffee, for cigarettes, for sugar will you be my sweet. No you want no heart . perfection is a better drug of illusion then any I’ve ever did, meaning a lot. You made me realize how much it showed the way I wear heart on sleeves, suits me. All the memory painful drops onto my toungue . I am here with another you. A purple reality, while you are busy with such inoffensive wifes colored pastel. You did not see me. A rain fell in to my skull to create my muscle me. The bones I carry it’s easy, but then will come the tragedy you once called it misery. I feel sorry but not really even sorrows they have no morrows for the now. Remember you said you like my toungue when it inks a living forwards the day. But I enjoy the dreams better then you. I can’t let go of all I can’t truly have. I know you don’t always chose who holds you in, you cannot be the girl with the most cake. Right now I am still the happy so. I choose to live on an emotive diet. Passion I mentioned , is another reality, and I dream of it’s taste like the way I dream of a drug so strong who will never reck my body or memory. O healthy love will you dare kill me.. or will I dare beg you again to pull the trigger. Pull me closer .
and my true love waits, ride rode . My legs in motion endless I came back. Have I cried… for you. Maybe more then me. I am by now in Toronto . I also forgot to confess you my latest sins. Hear me only, I don’t need to be forgiven. I’d rather not.


end ( pour l'instant )

don't forgive me i can stand for my sins are the sweetest thing to ever possess me.

4 comments:

seth said...

in toront o on halloween, you can enjoy that i hope, or there must be people there for you to enjoy that. i truly do hope you tie down and write, maybe you'll hit it big though i don't think you care to, but that's what makes it nice.

Marijo St-Amour said...

i did , go out... but as an honest pilgrim i ended up in truth speaking a loving treasure, a hiding feeling in my eyes the hardest fo rsomeone like me. you know to feel for a reason, but you know there will b eno one for the last word of the day ...
hey seth, i could write more... but you have been reading my words in patient awaiting, only you had no clue what you were waiting for..
i want to send you words in ink..
before the book, before it all.. i want to give you words precise and read the lines you create. one day .. so at least if you spy on all i say, i'd rather send you thoughts towards your way. for your eyes .
pour seulement tes yeux.

seth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
seth said...

oops