Saturday, October 13, 2007

stay keen my little turtle grise. that's what you get for walking steady in the dust .

work as a friend to spy on where maybe exist this space where so gently you will let me go on my knees , never dominer but to honor those who inspire me,(aside) the memory lane pregnant which means so far the rails no one have rode through, one thing i can do is to polish the metal lisse because you know history will be traced by the motion to come. when traintramp is aware and knows the care he’ll put on those metal structures there to make sure for passengers to go all through the days , overriding is like overwriting our history. nothing completely to erase but it’s in the details that i wish to find a way to draw memory moving entrelacees avec le passe. quelquefois ce sont les lignes d’un coeur brise.
il y a plus que ca dans tout ca, mais quand je regarde l’expression dans tes yeux, tout ton visage je m’appercois combien troublee de facon si claire se dresse ton passe, au present, seulement on se tient si fort et s’acharne protecteur de son etre, les pires ce sont ceux qui osent s’acharner sur le coeur. we are not made of stone.et quand je dis troublee i mean maybe they are steady holding so much feelings locked together it creates an almost perfect illusion of a broken glass on a fogy night, you cannot see every feelings in beneath but there is light sharply going through. this is when i loose my attention to them.. it takes a hell of discipline and will to stand so solid even when your eyes are made of peices broken still. you must think i am insane to write beyond the casual conversation and to talk shit i am not a part of.

we are not stone, but fragile...

but i should tell you , i take the risk, in words only it leaves you times to read it slowly, and i let you know my reasons why are honest i do not know of anything that lay in beneath your eyes, but i am sometimes vulnerable and i listen that way , the details you let go are driven by emotions, the way your voices reflects passion, and your heart maybe someone else could be tricked but i feel it like a snowfalls , pure and drowning heavy until this reality gets covered completely ... to let you remember twilight is to awaken the dreamers. the dreamer in you i doubt he was fed up enough to spend a whole winter in a cave frozen inside, you gotta keep him warm and moving even when the steps he's going for are not secure, you know the song, ''walking on thin ice''' you can because you have this thing i also have it in me , do you know how brave you appear to me , no matter what certain people are convinced they should let their reasons lead their actions. and i say there is fucking nothing wrong with being wrong, with failing or loosing, but the heart creates life's feelings and if we let the love inside ourselves a little more chances to breathe deeply. then we shouldn't fear for our sharp weakness, will be protected by the trust you give in truth to the way you feel , a fleur de peau les emotions deviennent lames qui gardent son coeur. en d'elegant courants se devoile son mouvement.

feeling more then worth the risk, i am telling you the story in which i dig to let go only what now i believe in. you should know you are allowed any words towards my way, because i gave you my trust and loyalty before you even asked for it. .
strangely last night to talk to shawnda made me realize a bunch of what i'm saying now, i'd rather be more then true, and to follow my instincts behing emotional i refuse to let it grow a denial, cuz i know my time would be lost with regrets..
i'd rather be amaze by my friends who leaves me with unknown then not to give the love i have left fading slowly towards the ones i have found , preciously. i try as i can to move in words i write aware at anytime one of these blades could cut me, but it comes in me very naturally , the fear i swallow in is never the one to create knots inside my chest, it's for my eyes to show you trust , risk is almost easy cuz i have nothing to loose but to loose getting to know you better, forwards the day. in slow motion steady...

note au lecteur, les mots sont nombreux et souvent vite je change, pourrais commencer un roman ... but i tried to let go without thinking much before i do so.. be gentle if you feel like sparing me, i had no vil in writtig this letter... . . .
only i know it's been a while i havnt written what i think by instincts, to someone i should show more patience .. in words.

en ces mots qui semblent si nombreux mais je suis la route de mes jours se dessine demblable au trait du batements d emon coeur , devant tes yeux j'espere tout de meme qu'ils sont a peine reveillees. les couleurs changent inside of me, and their meanings also..
le gris tombe a l'envers mais surtout pas d'ennuie, plutot loin de l'ennuie... pour l'instant j'essaie comme jamais je n'ai eue le courage, de rester tortue.... and don't tell me there is anything wrong with the way turtles walks.
don't tell me . and please don't step on me. it's not easy for me to crawl gently and so slowly. but you know it gives you lotsa time to see.... it's in the details only that i have seen what i am looking for.

1 comment:

seth said...

so beautiful and in risk of being made fun of i'll say it anyways, like i haven't said everything else and i like being poked at, it reminds me that someone knows I'm there, who says no attention is better than bad attention? parts of this story made me cry. why, you are so special.